1. Ownership of The Site:All pages within this Site and any material made available for download arethe property of APR Supply Co (APR). The Site is protected by United States and international copyrightand trademark laws. The Contents of the Site, including without limitation the files, documents, text,photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use ordownload through this Site ("Content") may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, publishedor used, in whole or in part, except for purposes of authorized or approved by APR, including theprovision of services or products to APR, or in connection with a business relationship with APR. Youmay not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks,service marks, logo, Content or other proprietary information (including; images, text, page layout, orform) of APR without our express written consent.
2. Accuracy and Integrity of Information: Although APR attempts to ensure the integrity andaccurateness of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to thecorrectness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could includetypographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions andalterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, pleaseinform APR so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updatedwithout notice. Additionally, APR shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Contentposted to the Site from any non-APR affiliated third party.
3. Typographical Errors and Incorrect Pricing: In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrectprice due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shallhave the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shallhave the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed andyour account or other payment method charged. If you have already been charged for the purchase andyour order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your account in the amount of theincorrect price.
5. Submissions / Uploads to the Site: If you submit or upload any information or files to our site("Submissions"), you agree not to (1) post or transmit anything that is defamatory, abusive, libelous,unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that couldencourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) submit or upload anything that violates the copyright orintellectual property rights of any person or entity, (3) post or transmit a virus or any other harmfulcomponent, or (4) contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. APR shall have the irrevocable license and right to use Submissions forits business purposes. You are responsible for making sure all Submissions that you originate or requireare properly backed up so you have ready access thereto in the event of loss, corruption or interruption.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold APR harmless from and against all third party claims, damagesand expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) against or incurred by APR arising out of anySubmissions you post or allow to be posted to the Site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITEWILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOUUNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT APR IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF PRODUCTS SOLDTHROUGH THE SITE AND THAT APR HAS NO CONTROL OVER YOUR USE OR INSTALLATION OF THEPRODUCTS. ACCORDINGLY, THIS SITE AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS,"WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED ORIMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NONINFRINGEMENT.
COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, ORTHE MISUSE OR MISINTERPRETATION OF, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. COMPANYDOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATIONOBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. THE ONLY PRODUCT WARRANTIES ARE THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY,PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS.
7. Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site: COMPANY AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ONTHIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING,WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESSINTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES,CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE,WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ORNOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTIONWITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITEAND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
8. Links to Other Sites: APR makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that youmay access through this Site. When you access a non-APR site, please understand that it is independentfrom APR, and that APR has no control over the Content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to anon-APR website does not mean that APR endorses or accepts any responsibility for the Content, or theuse, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your useor download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructivenature. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at yourown risk.