• Classic 18" width dimension: for tight replacement jobs.
• Beckett gas burners are standard.
• 100% fired and tested: All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
• 30 second blower delay at start-up: assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
• 30 second post purge: increases life of heat exchanger.
• Hot surface igniter: Innovative application of a silicon nitride type igniter.Utilizes proven Smartlite® technology.
• Color coded wire harness: Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
• Flexible category IV venting system: May be vertically or horizontally vented using either a one-pipe or two-pipe system for maximum flexibility in installation.
• High Static Blowers: All models equipped with high static blowers.
• Tubular primary heat exchanger: Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger and stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures a long life.
• 60 second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR): increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
• Multi-speed direct drive blower: Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
• LP convertible: Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
• Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without counting flashes: Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
• AC ready: Up to 3 tons
The CMF95 Series Furnace is a classic and time honored design. The CMF95 is a versatile and reliable product used in Manufactured Housing and other applications such as space heating, garages, hunting camps or single story residential structures. The new model CMF95 Furnace incorporates a multi-speed blower and multi-fred burner. Classic design countered with new technology make the new CMF95 today's choice for a multi-application fossil fuel heating appliance.
|Dimensions||57 H x 18 W x 24-3/16 D in|
|Ignition Type||Gas Gun|
|Input Capacity||72,000 Btu/hr|
|Output Capacity||68,400 Btu/hr|